What can you say about the game? Well the final score was 21-14. The way it started you would of thought that the pack would of run away with it. Of course, this suspicion of mine was wrong. The Pack had a tough time to pull together a win which seems like a common thing where they outplay the other team but always need to hold their breath down the stretch. But as they say, a win is a win. One of the few that I have been able to enjoy since starting to go to these games over the past 8-10 years.
A few of the highlights from this
- Upgraded seats via Dan which was nice change of pace.
- Great food – especially the kraut soaked in Dopplebock.
- Getting yelled at by a 8 year old that screamed “Packers suck!!” from her car at me while walking into the game.
- Hearing the Bears continually wanting the firing of both Ron Turner & Lovie Smith
- Watching Adams do a somersault – when isn’t a large man doing a somersault funny?
- Pre-game festivities the night before which included sampling many homebrews, hooking everyone up to post from their mobile phone, and plenty of late-night debauchery that lasted way into the wee hours.
As I recover from this weekend, I look forward to next year and being able to hopefully once again be able to talk trash with a Packers victory.